You turn off the light and slowly close the door, trying to sneak quietly away. And then you’re child cries for you. “I’m afraid of the dark!” You sigh, knowing this could take a while. Unless. You walk back in the room and pull a small nightlight out of one of the four drawers that glide easily open on wood glides. You place the lamp on the modern dresser that brings a nostalgic air to the room. The solid pine wood chest of drawers is a classic design and made to last, so when your child is old enough to brave the night, they can easily reach over the tray tabletop and turn off the light themselves.
- Mid-century modern dresser
- 4 drawers with easy open wood runners
- Made from solid pine wood for a sturdy frame
- Tray-style top to keep items in place
- Choose from white painted or caramel finishes to match your style
- Ships ready-to-assemble with step-by-step instructions
42.5" H x 29.75" L x 16" W