Today is #GivingTuesdayNow, a new global day of giving and unity as an emergency response to the unprecedented needs caused by COVID-19. According to their official website, this new day is organized by Giving Tuesday and is being held in addition to the annually scheduled event that will still take place in December.
There are so many ways to participate from something as simple as giving your time to help a neighbor to donate to a cause close to your heart.
On this Giving Tuesday, we wanted to give a shout out to some of the organizations we love and have recently been able to support:
- Catholic Community Services
- The Road Home
- Pamela Atkinson Foundation
- Make-a-Wish Utah
- Rise Against Hunger
- A variety of different school programs (lunches) – districts and individual schools
- Lead sponsor for the Salt Lake County Children’s Justice Center
- Muscular Dystrophy Association of Utah
- The Adoption Exchange
- Primary Children’s
- The Ronald McDonald House
- The Utah Food Bank
- Tyler Robinson Foundation
- Project HEART, Rabbi Zippel and the Chabad Lubavitch of Utah
We are so proud to be able to support each of these organizations and encourage you to also take the time to volunteer or donate to them. Whether you donate with us or to your own cause, we want to say thank you for helping to make the world a better place today!