Tis the season to eat lots of food! By the way of mouse clicks (that's hand raising in the computer world) how many of you are hosting a dinner party this month? Yeah, just about everyone. Decorating doesn't need to take a lot of time and it definitely does not need to be difficult. We are sharing our favorite tablescape from this month as well as 5 incredibly easy and beautiful place cards. A dinner party isn't complete without place cards! Happy Holidays!
1. We went out to our backyard and cut fresh greenery from our bush. Can you believe it? It looks so amazing and smells YUM!
2. We kept it simple with white plates and a dash of color in the napkins and place cards.
3. Candles are a MUST with a dinner party because it creates the perfect ambiance.
4. Can't forget the Christmas trees. We found cute little trees and target for $5 each.
5. PLACE CARDS: See inspiration below!
TADA! The cutest and easiest tablescape was created in just a few short inexpensive steps!