- ¼ cup coconut oil, melted and cooled
- ¼ cup Truvia Brown Sugar Blend (or ½ cup light brown sugar)
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1½ tsp. baking powder
- ½ tsp. salt
- ¼ tsp. baking soda
- 1¼ cups Silk Nog
- 2 eggs, room temperature and slightly beaten
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1½ cups powdered sugar
- ¼ cup Silk Nog
- ¼ tsp. vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 325ºF. Spray 2 donut pans with cooking spray generously and set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine brown sugar and oil.
- In another small bowl, combine the flour, baking powder, salt and baking soda. Add this into the brown sugar/oil mixture. Lightly stir until just combined.
- Pour in the Silk Nog, eggs and vanilla and stir until just combined.
- Spoon mixture into donut pans, filling until almost to the top. Place in preheated oven for 8-10 minutes, or until toothpick comes out clean. Pull out of oven and let cool for 5 minutes and then remove donuts onto a cooling rack.
- To make the glaze, combine the powdered sugar, Silk Nog and vanilla extract and whisk until combined. Add more or less powdered sugar or Nog to get the consistency you like.
- Take each cooled donut and one at a time, dunk the tops into the glaze and set on a cooling rack to let the glaze set. Enjoy!