Father's Day Gift Guide
Hey guys! Today we are coming at you with our picks for for Father's day! Let's face it, men can sometimes be really difficult to shop for. We wanted to help you out and make your gift shopping a breeze for that special guy in your life! I think these would be great for fathers, husbands, brothers, etc!
1. A new toothbrush. And not just any toothbrush: The Quip! This toothbrush,is modern, sleek and will leave his breath fresh & clean!
2. The Amazon Show. Great for his desk, or the kitchen Dad will use this gadget everyday!!
3. Jack Black Body Products. Specifically I love the Turbo Body Bar Scrubbing Soap, as something small but thoughtful. Add in a caramel apple, chocolate covered pretzels, or whatever your dad's favorite treat is and you are good to go for something simple, sweet & affordable
4. A nice polo like this one or this one.
7. A neck & shoulder massager.
8. A nice shave. A monthly subscription for a fresh shave!
9. A new patio set! Get Dad what he really wants! Something from us & something that he will enjoy for years to come! Update your outdoor space and create a place where you can make lasting family memories!
10. A grill for your patio! Love that this one can be used inside or outside!
11. Lawn games! Bocce Ball, Spikeball or Corn Hole
12. A new cooler to take on all your summer adventures!