Let me start off by saying don't knock this recipe until you try it! The combo of white chocolate and the crunchy pumpkin center is just YUM YUM and YUM!! This is a perfect dessert to make ahead of time because its quick and they can stay in the freezer until you're ready to serve.
- 3/4 cup graham crackers- grounded
- 1/3 cup pumpkin puree
- 2 oz cream cheese-softened
- 1/4 cup powdered sugar
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon or pumpkin spice
- 15 oz. white chocolate
- Line mini-muffin tin with 24 paper liners and line baking sheet with parchment paper, set aside.
- In a bowl mix cream cheese, powdered sugar, pumpkin puree and cinnamon. Stir in grounded cookies and set in the fridge for 30 minutes.
- Roll 1 heaping teaspoon of the mixture into balls and place them on parchment paper. It should be 24 balls. (If the mixture is to sticky to roll add more grounded graham crackers)
- Melt white chocolate and spread 1 tablespoon into the bottom of each lined muffin cup, set in the freezer for couple of minutes to harden the chocolate.
- Place one pumpkin cream cheese ball into each cup and flatten it a bit with your fingers. Cover pumpkin balls with melted chocolate. Tap the pan gently on the working surface to make sure that chocolate is evenly spread over the pumpkin. Set it in the freezer for 5 minutes to harden the chocolate.
- Store in the fridge.